Monday, March 2, 2020

Maybe 3rd time the charm?

Well....I started this blog many years ago and I had every intention of being open, honest, and raw as I have shown in my previous post talking about skin picking and my mastectomy surgeries. I wanted to create a blog opening up about  OCD, depression, struggles, anxiety, and all those emotions we all have but keep deep inside.

I've thought about posting videos again on youtube and writing in this blog almost daily for many years, but I always seem to find an excuse and life gets in the way. I'm turning 30 next month and I have lots of exciting things coming up...I'M PREGNANT!!!

You always think while memories are being made you will remember every detail, but as much as those moments mean to you I've realized your brain can only remember so much. I kick myself for not writing in my blog while I was traveling Europe for a month, but I'm taking it as a learning experience and I've decided to make blogging a priority because I want to remember this magical time in my life...


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I’ve watched your videos about skin picking and it really gave me some hope! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
    I’ve been picking myself for about 10 years.. for the last two years I’m doing it on my face in a pretty intense manner...
    I’m doing therapy and taking sertraline but it doesn’t really seems to help... I started taking NAC this week and I’m really confident!
    Do you still pick your skin? (Hoping to get a no as an asset!)

    ReplyDelete